Wondering how to uninstall Voicemod voice changer? If your answer is yes, then I am here to help you out.
Voicemod is one of the widely used applications when it comes to changing voices in real-time. This one is free to use voice changing software widely used by gamers and content creators.
With this application, you will be able to add real-time voice changing and custom sound effects to different application and games. Such as CS:GO, Minecraft, Valorant, Skype, Discord and others.
However, there are users who are not really satisfied with the Voicemod offerings. Or they are irritated with the fact of how Voicemad shows advertisements while browsing the internet.
Hence, they want to uninstall Voicemod. So if you wish to do the same, then go ahead and follow the below steps.
Change your default microphone before uninstalling Voicemod
Before you delete Voicemod from your computer, you have to change your Voicemod microphone to your device. Else, when you uninstall the software, your microphone might stop working.
However, these are the steps that you can use to change the default microphone on Windows 10:
- At first, press Windows + R key to open RUN box.
- Type down mmsys.cpl and hit the enter button.
- Then click on the headsets entry and click on the set default button and apply the changes.
- After that, go to the Recording tab and click on the Microphone option.
- Then select the Set default button.
- Finally, click on Apply and ok to save the changes.
How to uninstall Voicemod on Windows 10?
Uninstalling Voicemod on Windows 10 is a pretty straightforward process. You have to go to the control panel and from there hit the uninstall button.
However, some users did complain about the “Can’t uninstall Voicemod” issue. This error usually occurs when the application runs in the background and prevents you from uninstalling it.
But not to worry, below are the exact steps that you have to follow to delete Voicemod on your PC:
- At first, click on the Windows 10 search bar and type Task Manager.
- Open task manager and look for Voicemod. Then select it and click on End task to finish all the background running processes.
- Now, go to the search bar and type the control panel.
- From the control panel, go to Uninstall a program and look for Voicemod.
- Finally, click on Voicemod and click on the uninstall button and follow all the on-screen instructions.
How to stop Voicemod from running in the background?
When Voicemod isn’t in use, you can stop it running in the background by exiting it. For this, you have to click on System Tray > Right-click on Voicemod > Exit. Once done, Voicemod will no longer run in the background.
So that was the answer to your how to uninstall Voicemod question. Now go ahead and try out the steps by yourself and see if they are working for you or not. Also, for any other questions, do feel free to drop a comment below.