Looking for a way to download Nikon Snapbridge for PC? If your answer is yes, then read on. In this article, I will be talking about how you can install and run the app on your Windows or Mac computer.
As you already know that Snapbridge is an amazing app for the Nikon Digital camera users. However, the app is only available for Android and iOS devices.
Hence, there are quite a lot of people who wants to run the app on their desktop. But since there is no official app available, we have to rely on third party solutions.
Anyway, to help you out let me just give you a complete guide on how to download Snapbridge for PC:
What is SnapBridge?
SnapBridge is an excellent app for Nikon DSLR and Digital Camera users. If you are a Nikon DSLR or Nikon Digital camera user, then this app will help you to download or view your captured pictures and videos in your smartphone or tablet.
The best thing of this app is that it work wirelessly, and it has the power to connect five cameras at the same time. You can view 5 cameras through this app without using a cable. Moreover, you can save the pictures in your gallery pretty easily. Or you can share your photos on social media platforms or share them using your email.
One of the amazing features of this app is that it lets you control your camera over a Bluetooth connection. Also, this app can assist you to catch symbolism while taking pictures. This feature can be pretty useful when you are doing wildlife photography. Like you can easily set up your camera and take a picture remotely without being close to any subject.
As a result, you won’t scare your subject, and you can capture very good pictures in a short amount of time with zero to no hassle.
Moreover, you will also be able to change the Camera modes as well. This means you can control Program, Shutter Time/Priority, Aperture Setting, and Manual or pro Mode. You can even change the ISO, WB, and other picture settings through this app pretty easily.
Internal Image Editor
One of the best features of the app is that it comes with its image editor. Using this feature, you can edit your captured pictures pretty easily. Plus, it kills the need for any third party picture editing apps.
Using this image editor, you can add different layouts and templets to enhance the beauty of your captured images. Moreover, you can also add live locations to your pictures. Just make sure you have turned on the GPS.
How to download SnapBridge for PC?
As you know already know that SnapBridge is a mobile app and there is no snapbridge for windows 10 app available as of now. As a result, you will need to use an Android emulator to run the app on your Windows or Mac computer.
Using an Android emulator, you will not just be able to install SnapBridge for pc. But you can also install any other Android apps or games like Voot App for PC, Vodafone Play For PC and others. Android emulators create Android like environment on your computer and help you to run your favourite apps.
Anyway, to get started with Android emulators, you can follow these steps:
Download SnapBridge for Laptop or PC using Bluestacks
1. First of all, download Bluestacks from its official website.
2. After downloading the setup file, run the installer and complete the installation by following all the screen instructions.
3. Once installed, launch Bluestacks. It may take some time to load and open for the first time.
4. After that, you will need to sign in with your Google Account. Or you can click on sign up and create a new account.
5. Once Bluestacks is fully launched, go to My Games tab and click on Google Play Store.
6. On Google Play Store, you have to search for SnapBridge app by Nikon Corporation.
7. Next, click on the install button and let the app get installed on Bluestacks.
8. Once installed, click on Open button and you are all set to use it.
Also, you will find the app in the Bluestacks app drawer. Also, from there, you will be able to uninstall the app if you no longer wish to install it.
Install SnapBridge for PC using NoxPlayer
Apart from Bluestacks, you can also try using NoxPlayer. This one is a lightweight Android emulator recommended for low configured computers. Also, if you are using a Mac, this Android emulator is for you.
To get started with this, do follow these steps:
1. First of all, download NoxPlayer Android Emulator from its official site.
2. After downloading the setup file, install the emulator by following all the on screen instructions.
3. Next, launch NoxPlayer and let it get loaded completely.
4. After that, sign in to your Google account or you can sign up and create a new Google account.
5. Next, go to Tools > Play Store.
6. On the Play Store, you have to search for SnapBridge and click on the install button.
7. Once the installation is completed, you are all set to use Snapbridge for PC.
SnapBridge is one of the best apps for managing your DSLR or digital camera photos. With this app, you will not just be able to manage your photos but edit them. As well as share them on social media. Plus, it lets you control your camera in the simplest way.
So go ahead and download Snapbridge for PC and see how it is working for you. Also, if you have any more questions to ask, then do feel free to comment below and I will surely help you out.