Wondering how to download Vodafone Play for PC? If yes, then keep reading this article. Because in this article I am going to share a guide on how to download and access Vodafone Play for Pc.
As you already know that there is no official PC version of Vodafone Play app available out there. But there are a few workarounds that you can try to use Vodafone Play on your computer.
Anyway, to make it easy for you let me just explain everything to you one by one:
- Must Check – Download VidMix for Windows
What is Vodafone Play?
Vodafone Play is a video streaming platform coming from the telecom company. If you are a Vodafone subscriber, Vodafone provides you a one-stop entertainment destination called the ‘Vodafone Play’ app. On this app, you will be able to stream and watch your favorite content.
The app provides all kinds of entraining contents like Movies, Web series, TV shows, and Live tv, trending music videos, and so on.
Also, using this app, you will be able to watch original content, New and Old TV Serials at no additional cost. The app includes 2.5 lac+ hours of content, which includes 450+ LIVE TV channels, 10000+ latest Bollywood, Regional, International & Hollywood Movies, and so on.
However, while everything is great about this app. The app cannot be downloaded to your computer. There is no dedicated Windows or Mac available for PC, like there is an app available for iOS or Android devices.
How to Access Vodafone Play on PC using Browser?
There is no need to download Vodafone Play for PC. Since Vodafone has a dedicated website for the same purpose.
Using Vodafone play via your computer browser is the most comfortable and easy to use method. Simply use a computer browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox and go to their official website, and you are all done.
However, for a better understanding here are the steps that you will need to follow:
1. First of all, launch Chrome browser (or any other suitable browser) on your computer.
2. Go to the official Vodafone play website www.vodafoneplay.in.
3. The from the top right corner, click on the profile icon to login.
4. Now enter your Vodafone number and click ‘Get OTP’.
5. Now enter the OTP (One time password) on your browser, and you will get logged in.
6. Once done, you are all set to stream your favorite content online.
While accessing Vodafone Play on PC through browser is a great option. There are lots of contents that are not playable on the Vodafone Play’s website. As a result, you will need to download Vodafone Play for PC.
Download Vodafone Play for PC
Now the question is how to get Vodafone play on pc? As there is no official app for Vodafone play available for Windows or Mac. Hence, you will need to install the app via an Android emulator.
An android emulator is an application that lets you install any android app on your desktop. Also, there are a bunch of Android emulators that are available out there.
However, for this tutorial, we are going to use Bluestacks and Nox Player. So let’s just go ahead and check out the steps that you will need to follow:
How to watch Vodafone Play on Laptop using Bluestacks?
Bluestacks is one of the oldest and widely used android emulators for Windows available out there. Using Bluestacks, you can download and run almost all the android applications such as Voot App for PC, PUBG Mobile, Vodafone Play, Whatsapp, and so on. Plus, it is absolutely free to use.
To get started with Bluestacks, do follow these steps:
1. First of all, download Bluestacks from their official website.
2. After downloading, run the installer and follow all the screen instructions and you are all done.
3. Once installed, launch the Android emulator and wait for it to get loaded on your computer.
4. After that, it will ask you to sign in or sign up. So use your Google Account to sign in. Or you can create a new Google account by clicking on the signup option.
5. Then from the dashboard, launch Google Play Store.
6. Next, use the search bar to search for “Vodafone Play” app.
7. Then click on the install button and wait for the app to get installed on Bluestacks.
8. Once installed, launch Vodafone play for laptop from the dashboard and sign in.
Vodafone play app download For Windows 10/8/7 Using NoxPlayer
NoxPlayer is yet another Android emulator that you can try out. This one is an ideal choice if you are using Mac or PC with low configurations. Plus, this emulator is absolutely free and lets you run almost all the Android apps pretty smoothly.
To run Vodafone play desktop app using NoxPlayer do follow these steps:
1. At first, download NoxPlayer by going to the official website.
2. Once you are done downloading the setup, run it and wait for the app to get installed.
3. After that, use your Google account to sign in. Or you can create a new Google account.
4. Once Nox is installed, go to Tools > Google Play Store.
5. Then search for Vodafone play app for pc and click on the install button.
6. Then, wait for the app to get installed on your computer.
7. Finally, once it is installed, launch it and use your Vodafone number to sign in, and you are all done.
So that was the answer to your how to download Vodafone play for pc question. I would recommend you to try out Vodafone play’s website version. As it is a straightforward method. But yes, having a dedicated app installed on your computer always helps.
So go ahead and try out the methods and see how it is working for you. Also, if there is anything you would like to ask, then do comment below.